Los Angeles, CA
Salary: $80,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
ORACLE PROJECT MANAGER (East Los Angeles)
(Contract to Hire)
A leader in packing and manufacturing is looking for an experienced & reliable Project Manager to address business needs throughout the enterprise during their Oracle Cloud ERP implementation.
The company runs on Oracle technology which has enabled them to keep its focus on the business of manufacturing and distribution of finished goods. The Company understands the importance of merging process, people and technology to run an eco-efficient business.
Responsibilities may include:
* Project manage the full life cycle implementation including: planning, design, build & delivery phases.
* Lead the project team in execution with excellent follow-up and accountability skills.
* Lead and responsible for sign-off of all business requirements, system design and transformational goals documentation.
* Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
* Identify and remove roadblocks from the team’s path to ensure productivity.
* Create and manage project plans, budget, timelines and milestones across one or more teams.
* Provide status updates and Project accomplishments.
* Effectively work with outside consulting partner to drive project implementation to completion without getting caught up in the bureaucracy.
* Other IT related support and management as needed (e.g. email system, server availability, backup tracking, etc.).
* Strong experience/understanding of best practice financial and distribution business processes.
* Ability to understand a project vision and defend it as needed if going off track. Ability to concisely summarize pros & cons for very efficient executive decision making.
* Experience in small to medium companies is highly preferable.
* 5-10 years professional experience in TIER 1 (EBS, JDE, SAP, Cloud, etc) software project management.
* Working understanding of using Agile techniques in project management.
* Project management tools experience like MS Projects, Office, etc.
* PMP (Project Management Professional) certification desired, not required.
* Demonstrated experience leading complex, technical projects, involved as solution architect as well.
* Ability to interact professionally and confidently with colleagues at all levels, including senior and executive management and outside consulting partner.
Interested applicants please send resume via indeed.
Salary: $80K – $130K depend upon experience.