Santa Ana, CA
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Do you have business process experience/expertise in Order Management, Purchasing or Inventory Management, Materials Planning and/or Manufacturing Operations? Do you like to problem solving, enjoy business puzzles, software, and have a great work ethic?
C3 Business Solutions, a highly regarded and dynamic local Oracle consulting firm, is seeking highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team as an IT Consultant/ Business Analyst.
We specialize in the implementation and support of Oracle Applications for small to mid-sized businesses. Our consultants bring a custom tailored software implementation and business process knowledge to our clients, mainly on Accounting and Supply Chain operations.
- Bachelors or Masters degree ideally in Business or Supply Chain, or currently working towards a degree in one of these disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years experienced in purchasing, supply chain and/or manufacturing areas. This experience should be hands-on and more than just clerical, with problem solving and process involvement.
- Understands how to drive efficiencies through innovation with software.
- Strong personality and teaming to interfacing with Corporate Executives, Department Heads, Project Leaders, Internal Management and key stakeholders.
- Uses intuition to recognize improvement opportunities/needs, and can effectively communicate them to the Customer and C3 team.
- Well organized and be able to handle multiple, concurrent tasks efficiently.
- Willing to learn and problem solve as needed.
- Excellent PC skills with navigation, email, spreadsheet, presentations and word processing. SCM Software experience is a must. Oracle is desirable.
- Language – Understanding business needs requires a deep understanding of English and American culture. Knowing multiple languages is a plus.
- Must be able to legally work in the US. No sponsorship is available for this position.
- Communicate with customers to effectively understand their support or business requirements.
- Triage and problem solve customer issues with their various Oracle applications. Coordinate and execute solutions with the C3 team.
- Develop knowledge with an Oracle application, such as Purchasing or Order Management, and become a subject expert to resolve and/or implement solutions for various customers.
- Possible work remotely from a local customer location providing on-site support and solutions.
- Other support tasks, such as data entry and data analysis, as requested.
Mid-Senior Level consultants $60 – $80K
Benefits: 14 days PTO, Medical, Dental, Life, 401k, Profit Sharing, Potential Bonus