Santa Ana, CA
Product Lifecycle Manager, PLM-Contractor – PART TIME
C3 Business Solutions, a highly regarded and dynamic local Oracle consulting firm, is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated functional consultant to work on a PART TIME contract position to assist us with Oracle Cloud PLM (Product Life Cycle Management) project for a client.
The Product Lifecycle Manager (PLM) will be responsible for design requirements, analysis, system implementation, driving adoption, and initial support for the client’s unique manufacturing and construction business using Oracle PLM Cloud. The ideal candidate will have prior Oracle PLM experience and expertise with Construction and/or Manufacturing industry best practices.
- Solution Design related to Business Process and integrations with Oracle Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Experiences with any or all of the following Oracle Fusion Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) products: Product Hub, Product Development, Innovation Management
- Leading the Implementation for PLM through the Design, Blue Printing, CRP and Go-Live phases.
- Lead the assigned project from design through adoption using our implementation methodology.
- Effectively communicate and work with all levels within C3 and the Client to support project deliverables within the established timeline.
- Create Business Process Improvements to move the Client from their legacy software and existing processes to the Oracle PLM Cloud
- Up to 25% travel to Client’s location in Denver, as needed.
- Prior Oracle PLM experience and expertise is a MUST (Cloud preferred ).
- Bachelors or Masters degree ideally in Business or Supply Chain
- Understands how to drive efficiencies through innovation with software.
- Strong personality and teaming to interfacing with Corporate Executives, Department Heads, Project Leaders and Key Stakeholders.
- Well organized and able to handle multiple, concurrent requests efficiently.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Suite, are expected.
- Understanding business needs requires a deep understanding of English language and American culture.
- Must be able to legally work in the U.S. No sponsorship is available for this position.
- Able to travel to customer location in Denver to provide on-site support and solutions (25% travel)
- PART TIME – 1 year contract upon duration of the project
Salary / hourly rate negotiable upon experience