Santa Ana, CA
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Do you love to code and enjoy using these skills to solve business challenges? Are you a fast thinking individual who seeks challenges with enthusiasm, has a strong sense of urgency and is able to multitask? If so, C3 Business Solutions is for you.
C3 Business Solutions, a highly regarded and dynamic local Oracle consulting firm, is seeking highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our development team as an Oracle software developer.
We specialize in the implementation and support of Oracle Applications for small to mid-sized businesses. Our consultants bring a custom tailored software implementation and business process knowledge to our clients, mainly on Accounting and Supply Chain operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or currently enrolled in school working towards a Computer Science degree.
- Cares about quality and results.
- Self-starter and strong team player.
- Uses intuition to recognize improvement opportunities
- Well organized and able to handle multiple, concurrent tasks effectively
- Understanding of relational databases to support programming.
- Must be able to legally work in the US. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Oracle Application Express (APEX); this will be the 1st tool you will work with.
- Experience with SQL or PL/SQL.
- Oracle Developer certification.
- Proven experience building custom interfaces and/or converting data between systems.
- Database development skills- Knowledge of Triggers, Packages, Procedures, and Materialized views.
- Experience using Oracle EBS and/or Fusion applications.
- Understanding of business processes such as Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory, Payables, Receivables, or General Ledger.
- Quality UI Design with advanced programming skills/
- Analyze and resolve customer requests for various Oracle reports utilizing APEX and/or other software solutions.
- Provide integrated solutions to various customer applications.
- Collaborate with Functional Consultants and other Developers for the best possible solution for our customers.
- Assist in the development and upgrade of C3’s internal Task Management System using APEX.
- Streamline existing code, where appropriate, to enhance the customer’s application processes.
- Possible work remotely from a local customer location providing on-site support and solutioning.
- Other development work as assigned.
Compensation depending on experience: $40K – $80K.
Full time benefits: 14 days PTO, Medical, Dental, Life, 401k, Profit Sharing, Potential Bonus