Santa Ana, CA
Salary: $35,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Do you love to code and enjoy using these skills to solve business challenges? Are you a fast thinking individual who seeks challenges with enthusiasm, has a strong sense of urgency and is able to multitask? If so, C3 Business Solutions is for you.
C3 Business Solutions, a highly regarded and dynamic local Oracle consulting firm, is seeking highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our development team as an Oracle Junior Developer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or currently enrolled in school working towards a Computer Science degree.
- Cares about quality and results.
- Self-starter and strong team player.
- Uses intuition to recognize improvement opportunities
- Well organized and able to handle multiple, concurrent tasks effectively
- Understanding of relational databases to support programming.
- Must be able to legally work in the US. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Oracle Application Express (APEX); this will be the 1st tool you will work with.
- Proven experience with SQL or PL/SQL.
- Oracle Developer certification.
- Proven experience building custom interfaces and/or converting data between systems.
- Database development skills- Knowledge of Triggers, Packages, Procedures, and Materialized views.
- Experience using Oracle EBS and/or Fusion applications.
- Understanding of business processes such as Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory, Payables, Receivables, or General Ledger.
- Quality UI Design with advanced programming skills/
- Analyze and resolve customer requests for various Oracle reports utilizing APEX and/or other software solutions.
- Provide integrated solutions to various customer applications.
- Collaborate with Functional Consultants and other Developers for the best possible solution for our customers.
- Assist in the development and upgrade of C3’s internal Task Management System using APEX.
- Streamline existing code, where appropriate, to enhance the customer’s application processes.
- Possible work remotely from a local customer location providing on-site support and solutioning.
- Other development work as assigned.
- Compensation depending on experience: $35K – $80K.
- Full time status: 14 days PTO, Medical, Dental, Life, 401k, Profit Sharing, Potential Bonus