Santa Ana, CA
Salary: $100,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
Oracle Database Administrator (DBA)
C3 Business Solutions, a dynamic Oracle Consulting Firm is looking for full-time DBA, to contribute on the Company’s vision to be the premier Western Region Oracle® service provider and the customers’ 1st choice for Oracle needs.
The DBA will be an expert in all Oracle EBS Apps database administration areas. This person will also have a passion for creating repeatable, accurate and value-added processes around standard change management practices.
- Participate in the design of new or changing programs
- Design, implement, and maintain administrative automation and documentation.
- Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise
- Respond quickly and effectively to production issues and taking responsibility for seeing those issues through resolution
- Troubleshoot and resolve database performance, capacity, replication, and other distributed data issues
- Install and maintain database software
- Maintain backup and recovery procedures.
- Analyze database growth and perform capacity planning.
- Participate in systems implementation projects
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of actual DBA experience.
- Oracle OCP DBA certification (9i, 10g,11g and/or 12c)
- Strong knowledge on:
– Performance tuning, backup, recovery, RAC & cloning
– Oracle Tools (Discoverer, SOA, Applications Server, & Enterprise Manager)
– Oracle databases and SQL – (Oracle RDBMS, SQL*Plus)
– Database Development – (Triggers, Packages, Procedures, Materialized Views)
– Development tools like TOAD, SQL*Developer, Oracle Designer. Applications Express
– Operating systems and scripting – (Windows, Unix/Linux)
- Programming languages – (PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Java) is desirable but no a must.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of Project Management Practices
- Willing to work off hours as needed to support client needs
- Available for emergency response for 24*7 production support (on a rotation basis)
- Methodical and consistently accurate
- A strong team player and possible team leader.
Salary: $100 – $140K depends on experience
Benefits: 14 days PTO, Medical, Dental, Life insurance, 401k, Profit Sharing, Potential Bonus
*No sponsorship is available for this position