Newport Beach, CA
Litigation Associate Attorney
Klein and Wilson, an established Newport Beach business trial firm, is looking for a litigation associate attorney to join its team. Associate attorneys work directly with the partners in handling complex commercial litigation, including partnership and shareholder disputes, trade secrets and legal malpractice cases.
For twenty-five years, our firm has consistently been considered one of the top business trial law firms in Orange County. Located in Newport Beach, near John Wayne Airport, we are a busy law firm handling high-end commercial litigation disputes. Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for their accomplishments. We take a team-oriented approach to serving our clients and need people that are willing to learn, work hard and care about the results.
• Legal research and analysis;
• Drafting pleadings, motion and other briefs;
• Prepare and respond to discovery;
• Oversee document production and e-discovery;
• Take and defend depositions;
• Attend court hearings;
• Interact with clients and opposing counsel.
• Graduated from a U.S. News and World Report Top 100 Law School.
• Admitted to California State Bar.
• No prior record of discipline.
• Actively practicing civil litigation in California for 3 to 6 years, preferably business litigation and/or legal malpractice.
• Current resident of or significant connection to Orange County, CA
• Salary Range negotiable upon experience
• Excellent benefits on health and dental insurance.
• Life insurance
• 401K after meeting eligibility requirements;
• Payment of state and local bar dues