Our Business is to Make Your Business Better
We Make Oracle Applications Work For You
Ready to Upgrade Your Oracle Application?
With several areas to plan and execute, upgrading can be difficult to manage, especially if your team has limited Oracle Application experience.
Our proven methodology for upgrading Oracle customers includes everything from point releases to major releases.
Upgrading your Oracle On-Premise platform requires the following:
- Two test iterations to confirm the reliability, consistency and timing of the technical, functional and administrative steps prior to production upgrade
- Balance verification steps between upgrades
- Switching the hardware, operating systems, database or middleware version
- Learning new functional areas
- Confirming existing functional areas
- Verifying and updating customizations
Upgrading your Oracle Cloud platform requires a project to be organized to Launch, Test and Deliver including the following tasks:
- Release Upgrade Functionality Review
- Upgrade Scheduling/Dates
- RICE Updates
- Execute Testing Plan
- Resolve Issues
- Confirm Readiness
- Post-Upgrade Support